DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021–
The "Java CMS Software Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product Type (Monthly Subscription and Annual Subscription) and Application (SMEs and Large Enterprises)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global Java CMS software market was valued at US$ 1,328.0 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 2,818.5 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2020 to 2027.
In 2019, North America led the global Java content management system Software (CMS) market with 40.78% revenue share, followed by Europe and APAC. North America is the most technologically advanced region, and it comprises significant economies such as the US, Canada, and Mexico. Continuous technological advancements led by notable investments in R& D activities from tech giants drive the region’s competitive market. The growth of the Java CMS software market in North America is mainly attributed to the high penetration rate of digitalization (~81%) across the region. Further, the increasing number of SMEs, positive outlook for adopting new technologies, and favorable economic policies for technological developments make North America a crucial region for the market players.
The US and Canada comprise a high number of bloggers in the world owing to robust digital infrastructure. Moreover, the number of bloggers in Mexico is surging due to the increasing penetration of internet, smartphones, and cameras. Large enterprises and small and mid-size enterprises (SMEs) – especially from the food, hospitality, automotive, media, and entertainment industries – are heavily investing in digital tools to offer an improved experience to their customers. The players operating in the Java content management system (CMS) Software market focus on both organic and inorganic growth strategies to sustain a competitive environment in the market. For instance, in January 2020, dot CMS partnered with Content Bloom, a Canada-based digital agency with offices in the US, the UK, Benelux, and India. The partnership will help Content Bloom deliver compelling solutions that enable brands to shine in an increasingly complex digital landscape.
Europe stood second in the Java content management system (CMS) Software market with a decent market share in 2019, and it is anticipated to register a steady CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The demand for software development services is rising from the European industrial sector. Companies in manufacturing, food &beverages, energy &power, finance, real estate, construction, hospitality, and media &entertainment industries are heavily investing in digital technologies to optimize various business development activities. Further, the governments of European countries support digitalization. Therefore, the need for digital content management is consequently increasing, which fuels the adoption of Java content management system (CMS) Software in the region.
Companies operating in the java content management system (CMS) software market adopt inorganic market strategies, mainly acquisition, to expand their business across the world, meet the growing demand from end users, and maintain their brand name globally.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Java Content Management System (CMS) Software market
The COVID-19 outbreak was first reported in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The outbreak is adversely affecting economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The continuous growth in the number of infected patients is leading the government to impose lockdown across the nation’s borders. The majority of the ICT companies are either temporarily shut or operating with minimum staff. However, due to lockdown and work from home (WFH) scenarios, the business of content management providers might get hindered as companies are postponing the purchase of new solutions.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Java CMS software market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Java CMS software market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth India market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Rising Proliferation and Ease of Use of CMS
- Advantages of Java Over Other Platforms
- Maintenance Complexities and Other Hindrances
- Growth Opportunities in the Emerging Markets
- Integration with Blockchain
- Alkacon Software GmbH & Co. KG
- Bloomreach Inc.
- DOTCMS INC.
- Crafter Software Corporation.
- Innovation Gate GmbH
- Jahia Solutions Group SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ibhhux
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005392/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/08/2021 06:38 AM/DISC: 02/08/2021 06:38 AM