DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 22, 2021–
The “Diabetic Foot Ulcer – Epidemiology Forecast – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted DFU epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The DFU epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current DFU patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
In the year 2020, the total prevalent case of DFU was 5,994,978 cases in the 7MM which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted DFU epidemiology [segmented as Total Prevalent Cases of DFU, Total Diagnosed Cases of DFU, Gender-specific cases of DFU, Age-specific Cases of DFU, DFU cases by severity/chronicity of wound, and Treated cases of DFU] in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country Wise- DFU Epidemiology
Estimates show that the highest cases of DFU in the 7MM were in the United States, followed by Italy, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Japan in 2020.
- In the United States, the total number of prevalent cases of DFU was 4,551,498 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- In the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of DFU were 1,274,933 cases in EU-5 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- In Japan, the total number of prevalent cases of DFU was 168,547 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
The publisher interviews KOL’s and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population of DFU?
- What are the key findings of the DFU epidemiology across the 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2018-2030)?
- What would be the total number of patients of DFU across the 7MM during the study period (2018-2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2018-2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in the 7MM during the study period (2018-2030)?
- What are the various recent and upcoming events which are expected to improve the diagnosis of DFU?
Reasons to Buy
The DFU Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global DFU market
- Quantify patient populations in the global DFU market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the gender that presents the best opportunities for DFU therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of DFU population by its severity
- The DFU epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and Ph.D. level epidemiologists
- The DFU Epidemiology Model developed by the publisher is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over a 10-year forecast period using reputable sources
Study Period: 2018-2030
- In the year 2020, the total prevalent case of DFU was 5,994,978 cases in the 7MM, and the US, in 2020, accounted for 4,551,498 cases (the highest number), which will probably rise during the study period, i.e., 2018-2030.
- In the 7MM, the total gender-specific prevalent cases of DFU were 2,149,948 for males and 1,374,864 for females in the year 2020.
- In the 7MM, the total age-specific prevalent cases of DFU were 506,498, 1,529,831, and 1,488,484 cases for the age group less than 18-44, 45-64, and ≥75 years, respectively in 2020.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k0bkvr
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005552/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DIABETES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/22/2021 09:19 AM/DISC: 02/22/2021 09:19 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.