DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 4, 2021–
The "Digestive Remedies in India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Home seclusion and the closure of many foodservice outlets as part of efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 have resulted in a decline in consumers eating away-from-home and a growing tendency to cook more at home. While some outlets have remained open for takeaway services, negative publicity about the potential spread of COVID-19 through delivery agents has caused consumers to remain cautious about foodservice options.
The Digestive Remedies in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY DATA FINDINGS
2. 2020 IMPACT
- Lack of eating out hits sales, but irregular lockdown habits generate demand
- Travel restrictions undermine demand for motion sickness remedies
- Leaders adapt marketing to lockdown
3. RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Holistic approaches threaten OTC digestive remedies, but there are opportunities for herbal/traditional products
- "Vocal for Local" campaign presents opportunities for domestic companies
- Return to hectic lifestyles has potential to drive growth
4. CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Digestive Remedies: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Digestive Remedies by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
5. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
6. MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
7. MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l9mp4s
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210204005571/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: RETAIL GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/04/2021 06:18 AM/DISC: 02/04/2021 06:18 AM