DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 27, 2021–
The "Minimal residual disease (MRD) – Pipeline Insight, 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides comprehensive insights about 8+ companies and 8+ pipeline drugs in Minimal residual disease (MRD) pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
There are different criteria for when to test for MRD, based on factors specific to the patient’s disease. Patients may be tested after the final cycle of combination therapy, after bone marrow transplantation, during treatment, after one year on maintenance therapy, or at regular intervals after treatment is completed. The more sensitive a test is, the more effective it is at finding a small amount of cancer cells among the many healthy cells. The most widely used tests to measure MRD are flow cytometry, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and next-generation sequencing (NGS).
Minimal residual disease (MRD) Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Minimal residual disease (MRD) report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Minimal residual disease (MRD) Emerging Drugs
FLYSYN is a monospecific antibody for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients at a stage of minimum residual disease (MRD). FLYSYN is currently evaluated in a Phase I/II study. FLYSYN contains a genetic optimization of its Fc-part resulting in optimized binding to cells expressing the Fc receptor, particularly Natural Killer (NK) cells, and thus substantially improved antibody dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC).
BPX-501: Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
BPX-501 (Rivogenlecleucel) is an allogeneic product consisting of T cells, modified to express the inducible caspase-9 (iC9) safety switch. The treatment is currently under Phase I study in adults with recurrent or minimal residual disease (MRD) hematologic malignancies post-allogeneic transplant.
Minimal residual disease (MRD): Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Minimal residual disease (MRD) drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Minimal residual disease (MRD)
There are approx. 8+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Minimal residual disease (MRD).
This report covers around 8+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Minimal residual disease (MRD) pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
The drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Minimal residual disease (MRD): Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Minimal residual disease (MRD) therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Minimal residual disease (MRD) drugs.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Minimal residual disease (MRD) R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Minimal residual disease (MRD).
- In August 2020, Adaptive Biotechnologies announces that US FDA cleared the clonoSEQ assay to detect and monitor minimal residual disease (MRD) in blood or bone marrow from patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
Key Questions Answered
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Minimal residual disease (MRD) drugs?
- How many Minimal residual disease (MRD) drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Minimal residual disease (MRD)?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Minimal residual disease (MRD) therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Minimal residual disease (MRD) and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- Shanghai iCELL Biotechnology
- Haploid allogeneic NK cell therapy
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hdb7st
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210127005729/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/27/2021 11:44 AM/DISC: 01/27/2021 11:44 AM