LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 28, 2021–
Technavio has been monitoring the winter sports equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 834.99 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128006035/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Winter Sports Equipment Market 2021-2025 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Click & Get a Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the winter sports equipment market. The market growth in 2021 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by the product, which is the leading segment in the market?
The SP SB and HS is the leading segment in the market.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The rising participation rate in professional ice hockey competitions is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 5%.
- Who are the top players in the market?
American Athletic Shoe Co., ANTA Sports Products Ltd., Clarus Corp., EDEA srl, Fischer Sports GmbH, GRAF SKATES AG, Icelantic LLC, Roces S.r.l., SCOTT Sports SA, SKIS ROSSIGNOL SA are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the rising popularity and number of sports tournaments. However, the expensive infrastructural costs associated with winter sports will challenge growth.
- How big is the North American market?
45% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Football Equipment Market – The football equipment market is segmented by product (football shoes, footballs, football protective equipment, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Squash Equipment Market – The squash equipment market is segmented by product (squash rackets, squash balls, squash shoes, and others), distribution channel (offline and online), geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. American Athletic Shoe Co., ANTA Sports Products Ltd., Clarus Corp., EDEA srl, Fischer Sports GmbH, GRAF SKATES AG, Icelantic LLC, Roces S.r.l., SCOTT Sports SA, and SKIS ROSSIGNOL SA are some of the major market participants. Although the rising popularity and number of sports tournaments will offer immense growth opportunities, factors such as expensive infrastructural cost associated with winter sports is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this winter sports equipment market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Winter Sports Equipment Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The winter sports equipment market is segmented as below:
- SP SB And HS
- Protective Gear
- Ice Hockey
- Figure Skating
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46679
Winter Sports Equipment Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The winter sports equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Winter Sports Equipment Market Size
- Winter Sports Equipment Market Trends
- Winter Sports Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising participation rate in professional ice hockey competitions as one of the prime reasons driving the winter sports equipment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Winter Sports Equipment Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist winter sports equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the winter sports equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the winter sports equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of winter sports equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Footwear – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Protective gear – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Skiing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ice hockey – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Snowboarding – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Figure skating – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- American Athletic Shoe Co.
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd.
- Clarus Corp.
- EDEA srl
- Fischer Sports GmbH
- GRAF SKATES AG
- Icelantic LLC
- Roces S.r.l.
- SCOTT Sports SA
- SKIS ROSSIGNOL SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128006035/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER SPORTS GENERAL SPORTS SPORTS HOCKEY FOOTBALL SKIING/SNOWBOARDING EXTREME SPORTS RUNNING OUTDOORS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/28/2021 03:01 PM/DISC: 01/28/2021 03:01 PM