DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 29, 2021–
The "Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Spinal Cord Injury in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Spinal Cord Injury market report provides analysis regarding current treatment practices, emerging drugs like MC001, AST-OPC1, KP-100IT, Elezanumab, Stemirac and other promising candidates like AXER-204, NFX88, market share of the individual therapies, and historical, current and forecasted Spinal Cord Injury market size from 2017 to 2030, segmented by seven major markets.
The report also covers current Spinal Cord Injury treatment practice/algorithm, guidelines, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities. It assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Current management strategies for acute SCI involve early surgical decompression and fixation, vasopressor medications for mean arterial blood pressure (MAP) augmentation to improve spinal cord perfusion, and corticosteroids. According to recent guidelines, current treatment options for chronic spinal cord injury include neurotization or nerve bridging, neurostimulation/neuromodulation, and neuroprosthesis, cell therapy, and neurorehabilitation.
This chapter covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available for the treatment of Spinal Cord Injury. It also provides Spinal Cord Injury treatment guidelines across the United States and Europe.
The Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology chapters provide insights about historical and current Spinal Cord Injury patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. Spinal Cord Injury epidemiology is segmented by the incidence of Spinal Cord Injury and the prevalence of Spinal Cord Injury (sub-segmented into gender, etiology and neurological level). Besides, the report includes a thorough analysis of all segments.
According to the publisher’s, the total prevalent population of Spinal Cord Injury in seven major markets was 652,542 in 2017. These cases are expected to increase with a significant CAGR during the study period (2017-2030).
Among all the seven major markets, total prevalent cases for Spinal Cord Injury were highest in the United States, followed by Germany and France. Spain accounted for the least number of prevalent cases among the 7MM.
The market size of Spinal Cord Injury is expected to increase at a significant CAGR during the study period (2017-2030). Among all the seven major markets, the United States accounted for the largest Spinal Cord Injury market size. Among EU5 countries, Germany, in 2017, had the largest market size with USD 125.04 million, while Spain had the smallest market size of USD 62.42 million.
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs in the Spinal Cord Injury market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Spinal Cord Injury market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sale of each drug.
It helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allows the comparison of the drugs based on market share and size. All of which will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
The dynamics of SCI market is anticipated to experience a major positive shift in the coming years owing to the expected launch of therapies like MC001, AST-OPC1, KP-100IT, Elezanumab and Stemirac.
- In the coming years, Spinal Cord Injury market scenario is expected to experience a positive shift across the 7MM due to a robust pipeline.
- The in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase II and Phase III), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Spinal Cord Injury market
- To understand the future market competition in the Spinal Cord Injury market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Spinal Cord Injury in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Spinal Cord Injury market
- To understand the future market competition in the Spinal Cord Injury market
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- Kringle Pharma
- Nipro Corporation
- ReNetX Bio, Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/auolej
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210129005459/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/29/2021 11:37 AM/DISC: 01/29/2021 11:37 AM