DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 28, 2021–
The "Foundry & Forging Robots Market Research Report by Type (Electric Drive Robots and Hydraulic Robots), by Application (Automotive Industry, Metal Foundry Industry, and Semiconductor Foundry Industry) – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market is expected to grow from $222,445.53 Million in 2020 to $315,313.70 Million by the end of 2025.
This research report categorizes the Foundry & Forging Robots to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Electric Drive Robots and Hydraulic Robots.
- Based on Application, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Automotive Industry, Metal Foundry Industry, and Semiconductor Foundry Industry.
- Based on Geography, the Foundry & Forging Robots Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
- Alfa Industrial Group
- Arburg GmbH + Co KG
- Omron Adept Technology, Inc.
- Tecnomatic Robots
- The Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Yamaha Robotics
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Application Outlook
3.4. Type Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic Growth Opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market, By Type
6.2. Electric Drive Robots
6.3. Hydraulic Robots
7. Global Foundry & Forging Robots Market, By Application
7.2. Automotive Industry
7.3. Metal Foundry Industry
7.4. Semiconductor Foundry Industry
8. Americas Foundry & Forging Robots Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Foundry & Forging Robots Market
9.9. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Foundry & Forging Robots Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Usability Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r3rb4f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005587/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER MANUFACTURING OTHER TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/28/2021 07:11 AM/DISC: 01/28/2021 07:11 AM