- The Permian Class of 1989 is seeking classmates for its 30 year reunion Thursday-Friday. Events will kick off with cocktails and entertainment at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Odessa Country Club. Cocktail attire. Permian School tour will take place at 10 a.m. and casual event (food and music) at 6:30 p.m. Friday at Ratliff Ranch Pavilion. Tickets are on sale now. Price through June 14 is $40 for Thursday and $45 for Friday. Visit Facebook: @permian89. Register at www.permianclass89.com.
- The Ector High Alumni Association has scheduled an All-Classes Reunion for every class between the years 1958-1982, when Ector was a high school, for Aug. 30-Sept. 1 at American Legion Hall, 2701 E. Eighth St. Contact Claire McQueen at 661-3630.
- The Permian High School Class of 1960-70 is seeking classmates for the second annual Panther Gathering Sept. 12-15 at YO Ranch Hotel in Kerrville. The reunion is hosted by the Class of 1967. For information and registration visit www.phspanthergathering.com or call 528-2894.
- The Permian High School Class of 1969 is seeking classmates for its 50th Class Reunion Oct. 18-19. The celebration includes Friday game day activities and Saturday buffet and dance at MCM Eleganté. For reunion information and schedule of activities check out the FB class pages Permian High School Class of 1969 or PHS69 50th Class Reunion. Contact: Janice Brown Robertson 575-390-0489 email email@example.com or Vickie Maddox 432-528-2894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TUSCON, ARIZ. The Second (Indianhead) Division Association is seeking military servicemen/women who served in the Army’s 2nd Infantry Division for its 98th annual reunion Sept. 18-22 in Tucson, Ariz. Contact: Bob Haynes at 224-225-1202 or email@example.com. Visit: www.2ida.org.