The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block. For a complete list, visit the Odessa Police Department’s information portal.
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON
- A 40-year-old man reported at 12:47 a.m. Thursday an incident involving aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, evading arrest with a vehicle, unlawfully carrying a weapon, possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) and possession of drug paraphernalia for use near East University Boulevard and Northeast Loop 338.
- A 36-year-old individual and four children reported at 9:53 a.m. Thursday an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon incident in the 2700 block of Keystone Drive.
ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY INJURY
- A 25-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman reported at 12:19 a.m. Thursday an incident involving assault of a family member causing bodily injury and simple assault by physical contact (family violence) in the 900 block of East 14th Street.
- A 19-year-old individual reported at 2:23 a.m. Thursday an incident involving assault of a family member causing bodily injury and accident involving damage to a vehicle near Maple Avenue and East 14th Street.
- A 27-year-old man reported at 3:38 a.m. Thursday an assault causing bodily injury incident in the 6000 block of Glenhaven Drive.
- A 21-year-old man reported at 9:55 p.m. Thursday an assault of a family member causing bodily injury incident in the 8600 block of Hunter Miller Way.
BURGLARY OF BUILDING
- A 44-year-old man reported at 10 a.m. Thursday the burglary of a miter saw, an airless paint sprayer and other items worth a total of about $1,600 from a building in the 3800 block of North County Road West.
- A 27-year-old man reported at 5:33 a.m. Thursday a robbery incident in the 4600 block of Oakwood Drive.