DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021– The "Patient Controlled Injectors Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product; Application; Distribution Channel, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. According to this report the global patient controlled injectors market is expected to reach $2,969.47 million by 2027 from $7,505.70 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global patient controlled injectors market and the factors driving market along with those that act as hindrances. Based on product, the global patient controlled injectors market is segmented into electronic wearable injector, mechanical wearable injector, and infusion pumps. In 2019, the electronic wearable injectors segment held the largest share of the market; whereas, the mechanical wearable injectors segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Factors such as rising adoption of mechanical injectors and emphasis on superior treatment outcomes are estimated to contribute to the mechanical wearable injectors segment growth. The growth of the patient controlled injectors market is attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic conditions and acceptance of patient controlled injectors due to better patient compliance. However, lack of awareness and adoption of patient controlled injectors in emerging countries is likely to restraint the growth of the market during the forecast period. The demand for patient controlled injectors increased during the pandemic period. Factors such as increased patient population, shortage of healthcare resources, and ease of increased the adoption of injectors had positive impact on the market by certain extent. However, implementation of physical distancing policies and total shut down of businesses in order to prevent the viral infection disrupted the supply chain operations, which caused a negative impact on the market growth. Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the patient controlled injectors market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global patient controlled injectors market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Market Dynamics Drivers
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Patient Compliance
- Lack of Adoption in Emerging Countries
- Technological Advancements and Design Development
- Consolidation of Market
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Ypsomed AG
- Westbourne Medical Limited
- Enable Injections
- scPharmaceuticals Inc.
- United Therapeutics Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h2e8u View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005691/en/ CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 KEYWORD: INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2021. PUB: 02/08/2021 12:45 PM/DISC: 02/08/2021 12:45 PM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005691/en