DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 9, 2021–
The "Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) Vectors in Gene Therapy – Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market report provides emerging drugs, AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market share of the individual diseases, current and forecasted AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
The AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy epidemiology division provides the insights about historical and current AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of The report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted AAV Gene Therapies epidemiology [segmented as Total cases of AAV Gene Therapy Targeted Indications, Total diagnosed indication-specific cases, Number of Patients Eligible for AAV Gene Therapy and Total treated cases] scenario of AAV Gene Therapy in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Country Wise- AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Epidemiology
Estimates show that the highest cases of AAV vector based gene therapy in the 7MM were in the United States, followed by Germany, Japan, France, the United kingdom, Italy, and Spain in 2017.
AAV vector based gene therapy Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the AAV vector based gene therapy report encloses the detailed analysis of AAV vector based gene therapy marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the AAV vector based gene therapy clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers a detailed overview of the development of AAV vectors and gene therapies based on them across the various therapeutic areas and several selected indications, explaining its various serotypes, benefits, and challenges for future
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
- A detailed review of AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market.
AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Pipeline Analysis
- AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Report Key Strengths
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy Report Assessment
- SWOT Analysis
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Conjoint Analysis
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
Reasons to Buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market.
- To understand the future market competition in the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy in the US, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
- Identification of strong upcoming players in market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market.
- To understand the future market competition in the AAV Vector Based Gene Therapy market.
- Amicus Therapeutics
- Asklepios Biopharmaceutical
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Horama S.A
- MeiraGTx UK II Ltd
- Neurocrine Biosciences
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Spark Therapeutics
- Voyager Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3sdwo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005920/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/09/2021 11:16 AM/DISC: 02/09/2021 11:16 AM