DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 22, 2021–
The "Satellite Propulsion Systems – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Satellite Propulsion Systems Market to Reach $25.1 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Satellite Propulsion Systems estimated at US$19.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$25.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Chemical Propulsion, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.2% CAGR and reach US$15.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Hybrid Propulsion segment is readjusted to a revised 3.3% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $5.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 3.6% CAGR
The Satellite Propulsion Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$5.7 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 3.6% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.6% and 3.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.7% CAGR.
All-Electric Propulsion Segment to Record 3.1% CAGR
In the global All-Electric Propulsion segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 3.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$2.5 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$3.1 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.8 Billion by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Satellite Propulsion System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc.
- Airbus Group SE
- Ball Corporation
- Bellatrix Aerospace (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Boeing Company, The
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- OHB SE
- Orbital ATK, Inc.
- Thales Group
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Global Retrospective Market Scenario in US$ Million by Region/Country: 2012-2019
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Market Share Shift across Key Geographies Worldwide: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Chemical Propulsion (Propulsion) World Market by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Chemical Propulsion (Propulsion) Historic Market Analysis by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Chemical Propulsion (Propulsion) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Hybrid Propulsion (Propulsion) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- Hybrid Propulsion (Propulsion) Historic Market Perspective by Region/Country in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- Hybrid Propulsion (Propulsion) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- All-Electric Propulsion (Propulsion) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$ Million: 2020 to 2027
- All-Electric Propulsion (Propulsion) Region Wise Breakdown of Global Historic Demand in US$ Million: 2012 to 2019
- All-Electric Propulsion (Propulsion) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Satellite Propulsion System Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Propulsion: 2020 to 2027
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Market by Propulsion: A Historic Review in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- Satellite Propulsion Systems Market Share Breakdown by Propulsion: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vgc1hx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005400/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: CHINA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH TECHNOLOGY INFECTIOUS DISEASES SATELLITE AEROSPACE MANUFACTURING
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/22/2021 05:42 AM/DISC: 02/22/2021 05:42 AM