There is still time to register to vote for November’s upcoming ECISD bond issues and constitutional amendment election on Nov. 7.
Important dates include:
- October 10 — The last day to register to vote.
- October 27 — Last day to apply for ballot by mail.
- October 23 — Early voting begins.
- November 3 — Last day of early voting.
- November 7 — Election Day, polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Additionally, after the passage of House Bill 357 during the 88th Legislative Session, the Secretary of State’s office is now required to set the date of a runoff election resulting from an election held on a uniform election date. The runoff date for the Nov. 7 election will be Dec. 9.
While there are no runoffs for constitutional amendments, runoffs may be required for some local and special elections.
This information and all the details for casting a ballot can be found at VoteTexas.gov, Texas’ official voting resource.