The Odessa College Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. today in the Zant Room of on the second floor of the Saulsbury Campus Center on campus, 201 W. University Blvd.
Some of the items on the agenda are:
- Request for consent from the board of trustees of the Odessa Junior College District to sell property for less than the market value specified in the judgment of foreclosure and also less than the amount of judgment.
- Consider and approve request for a tax abatement.
- Financial reports: Monthly financial statements and budget amendments and the quarterly investment report.
- Appoint a representative to the Globe Theater board for 2018.
- Review Odessa College’s mission statement.
- The board will hear a Black History Month preview from Vice President for Student Services Kim McKay.
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness Don Wood will present an institutional effectiveness report.
- OC President Gregory Williams will present the president’s report including a National Association of Schools of Music music accreditation; associate degree nursing pass rates; photography students selected for an exhibit; Paragon Award nomination; Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools fifth year report; Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Award of Excellence; and new goals.