The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block.
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
- Two men, 33 and 37, reported at 6:55 p.m. Sunday an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in the 6500 block of Opal Drive.
ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY INJURY
- A 48-year-old woman reported at 7:33 a.m. Sunday an assault causing bodily injury incident in the 1000 block of North Dixie Boulevard.
- A 55-year-old woman reported at 11:45 a.m. Monday an assault causing bodily injury incident in the 100 block of South Dixie Boulevard.
BURGLARY OF A HABITATION
- A 30-year-old woman reported at 6:39 a.m. Sunday the burglary of a habitation in the 900 block of West University Boulevard.
- A 58-year-old woman reported at 11:08 a.m. Sunday the burglary of a habitation in the 1800 block of Adams Avenue.
INJURY TO A CHILD/ELDERLY/ DISABLED PERSON
- A 13-year-old child reported at 2:45 p.m. Sunday an injury to a child/elderly/disabled person incident in the 200 block of North Grant Avenue.