DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 29, 2021–
The "Exoskeleton Robots: Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The scope of the report includes the global market for commercially deployed exoskeletons. Exoskeletons that are in the pilot phase, live for demonstration purposes or are available for rental use or on a lease basis have been considered to calculate the overall market size.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain and current trends in the exoskeleton market. The report includes an impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton market and includes detailed profiles of the major industry players.
Exoskeletons are lightweight, wearable devices designed for rehabilitation, assistance, and human-power augmentation. Originally designed for military use, these wearable robotic machines, also known as a robotic suit, powered armor, or exosuit, supply part of the power necessary for the activation of energy required for limb movement. Armed forces in the U.S. and other countries have investigated the possible military applications of exoskeletons for more than a decade.
Today, the main application of exoskeletons is in healthcare and, to a lesser extent, industrial and commercial settings. They help to improve mobility, enhance force capability and recover motor functions in large joints like the hip and knee. Additionally, they can help to reduce the need for some medications and improve mental health, sleep, pain, posture, and balance. Potential exists in the medical market for exoskeletons to provide mobility assistance to the elderly to aid in walking or even climbing stairs.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the global market for exoskeleton robot
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021 to 2025 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of quantitative and qualitative data of the exoskeleton robot market by type, mobility, technology, power, industry, and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Description of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the exoskeleton industry
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Evolution of Exoskeletons
- Value Chain Analysis
- Research and Development
- Raw Material Suppliers
- System Integrators
- Suppliers and Distributors
- End Users
- Market Drivers
- High Demand from the Healthcare Sector
- Growing Adoption in Industrial Applications
- Investments in Technological Developments
- Market Restraints
- Stringent Healthcare Regulations and Safety Guidelines
- Major Technological Challenges Exoskeleton Developers Face
- Human Attachment
- Energy Efficiency
- Lower Cost
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Exoskeleton Market
Chapter 4 Exoskeleton Market Value
- Exoskeleton Market by Type
- Full Body
- Lower Extremities
- Upper Extremities
- Exoskeleton Market by Mobility
- Exoskeleton Market by Power
- Exoskeleton Market by Vertical
- Exoskeleton Market by Region
- Middle East and Africa
Chapter 5 Company Profiles
- Atoun Inc.
- Axosuits Srl
- Bionik Laboratories Corp.
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- Hocoma Ag
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Japet Medical Devices
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Marsi Bionics, S.L.
- Myomo Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corp.
- Rewalk Robotics Ltd.
- Rex Bionics Ltd.
- US Bionics Inc. (Also Known as Suitx)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rdbz23
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210129005198/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/29/2021 05:10 AM/DISC: 01/29/2021 05:10 AM