DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 28, 2021–
The "Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the in-vehicle infotainment market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car, light commercial vehicle, and electric vehicle markets. The automotive in-vehicle infotainment market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing adoption of navigation systems, growing demand for connected technologies in vehicles, and rising vehicle safety concerns.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the in-vehicle infotainment market report then read this report.
The study includes the in-vehicle infotainment market size and forecast for the in-vehicle infotainment market through 2024, segmented by operating system, by connectivity, by component, by form factor, by services, by end use, and by region.
- Alpine Electronics
- Pioneer Corporation
- Harman International
- Panasonic Corporation
- Tomtom International
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Continental Robert Bosch
- Delphi Automotive
Some of the features of In-Vehicle Infotainment Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: In-vehicle infotainment market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size various applications such as by operating system, connectivity, component, form factor, services, end use, and region.
- Regional analysis: In-vehicle infotainment market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for in-vehicle infotainment in the in-vehicle infotainment market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for in-vehicle infotainment in the in-vehicle infotainment market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the automotive in-vehicle infotainment market by operating system, connectivity, component, form factor, services, end use and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW)?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are emerging trends in this in-vehicle infotainment market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are the new developments in the in-vehicle infotainment market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this in-vehicle infotainment market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this in-vehicle infotainment area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this in-vehicle infotainment market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by Operating System
3.4: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by Component
3.5: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by Form factor
3.6: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by Service
3.7: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by End Use
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market by Region
4.2: North American Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
4.3: European Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
4.4: APAC Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
4.5: ROW Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aywksw
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005867/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: AUDIO/VIDEO HARDWARE AUTOMOTIVE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS OTHER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE MOBILE/WIRELESS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/28/2021 11:41 AM/DISC: 01/28/2021 11:41 AM