It’s been eight years since West Texas was introduced to the “premier Texas country and red dirt music festival” in Midland.
This eighth year of Crude Fest will feature more than 20 artists and 1,000 campsites on May 18-20 off of South County Road 1270 in Midland.
Event organizers boast that it honors and celebrates the oil and gas industry as well as the tens of thousands of that industry’s workers in Texas.
Tickets are already on sale online with a range from $60 to $210, depending on how many days concert-goers prefer.
Country superstars headlining the festival include The Josh Abbott Band, The Eli Young Band and Stoney LaRue.
Crude Fest, located just outside of Midland, is produced by Townsquare Media and is one of the largest music festivals in West Texas, featuring some of the biggest names from the Texas and Red Dirt music scene.
Now in its eighth year, Crude Fest is a three-day music and camping festival that pays homage to the historical and vital oil and gas industry that is prominent in West Texas. It has become a yearly tradition that attracts attendees from in and outside of the oil and gas fields, but also fans coming from as far away as Canada.
This year’s lineup (all acts on the main stage):
- The Eli Young Band 10:45 p.m. to 11:55 May 19.
- Josh Abbott Band 10:45 p.m. to 11:55 p.m. May 20.
- Cody Johnson 9:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. May 19.
- Stoney LaRue 10:45 p.m. to 11:55 p.m. May 18.
- Bart Crow 9:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. May 18.
- Wade Bowen 9:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. May 20.
- William Clark Green 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. May 20.
- Jason Boland 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. May 19.
- Kyle Park 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. May 20.
- Mike Ryan 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. May 19.
- Sam Riggs 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. May 20.
- Mark McKinney 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. May 19.
- Rich O’Toole 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. May 18.
- Flatland Cavalry 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. May 20.
- Dalton Domino 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. May 20.
- Bri Bagwell 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. May 20.
- Judson Cole Band 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. May 19.
- Clete Bradley & The Mood 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. May 19.
- The Chet Johnson Band 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. May 19.
- Elaina Kay 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. May 18.