LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 28, 2021–
Technavio has been monitoring the amphibious aircraft market and it is poised to grow by $ 40.78 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005631/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Amphibious Aircraft Market 2021-2025 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Click & Get Free sample report in minutes
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have at Par impact on the amphibious aircraft market. The market growth in 2021 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Augmented role in firefighting is a major trend driving the growth of the market
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 3% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 40.78 mn
- Who are the top players in the market?
Aero Adventure LLC, American Champion Aircraft Corp., Aviat Aircraft Inc., DAHER, Dornier Seawings GmbH, ICON Aircraft Inc., ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., Textron Aviation Inc., United Aircraft Corp., and Viking Air Ltd, are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The growing concerns in maritime security is one of the major factors driving the market
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 25% of the market share
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
- Electrical Discharge Machine Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The electrical discharge machine market size has the potential to grow by USD 1.31 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.59%. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- High Capacity Gas Generator Market by Output Power Capacity and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024 – The high capacity gas generator market size has the potential to grow by USD 469.18 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.82%. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aero Adventure LLC, American Champion Aircraft Corp., Aviat Aircraft Inc., DAHER, Dornier Seawings GmbH, ICON Aircraft Inc., ShinMaywa Industries Ltd., Textron Aviation Inc., United Aircraft Corp., and Viking Air Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The growing concerns in maritime security will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this amphibious aircraft market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Amphibious Aircraft Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Amphibious Aircraft Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR46676
Amphibious Aircraft Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The amphibious aircraft market report covers the following areas:
- Amphibious Aircraft Market Size
- Amphibious Aircraft Market Trends
- Amphibious Aircraft Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies augmented role in firefighting as one of the prime reasons driving the amphibious aircraft market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Amphibious Aircraft Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist amphibious aircraft market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the amphibious aircraft market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the amphibious aircraft market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of amphibious aircraft market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Military – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Civil – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aero Adventure LLC
- American Champion Aircraft Corp.
- Aviat Aircraft Inc.
- Dornier Seawings GmbH
- ICON Aircraft Inc.
- ShinMaywa Industries Ltd.
- Textron Aviation Inc.
- United Aircraft Corp.
- Viking Air Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005631/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT MARITIME
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/28/2021 08:17 AM/DISC: 01/28/2021 08:17 AM