Young Professionals of Odessa announced Tuesday they will be hosting their second annual Odessa Under 40 Awards Gala June 23, honoring 25 young Odessans.
The program serves as a yearly fundraiser for YPO, a development program of the Odessa Chamber of Commerce creating business opportunities, community involvement and leadership education for Odessa adults ages 21-40. Libby Campbell, Executive Director of the West Texas Food Bank and a 2017 Odessa Under 40 award recipient, will be delivering the evening’s keynote speech.
This year’s Odessa Under 40 honorees include:
- Benjamin Quiroz – HQ Chiropractic Clinic
- Bias Campos – Southwest Bank
- Brent Sims – Sims & Guess, Realtors
- Brian Schroeder – Sewell Family of Companies
- Bryn Dodd – Center for Children and Families
- Carlos Cruz – Fisher, Moore & Company PLLC
- Craig Stoker – West Texas Food Bank
- Cruz Castillo – JSA Architects
- Derrick Bush – Keith’s Hamburger Station/Texas Soul Café/Linx Bar & Grill
- Dustin Fawcett – MOTRAN Alliance
- Erick Baker – Odessa College
- Heather Buske – Heather Buske State Farm
- Jessica Rios – 3N Oilfield Services
- Johany Herrera – Lynx Homes
- Kelby Davis – Odessa College
- Kourtney Williams – Ector County District Attorney’s Office
- Kristie Hunter – Brookdale Senior Living
- Lucas Daniels – RK Supply
- Ryan Patton – Odessa Regional Medical Center
- Scott Windham – Howell & Windham Advertising
- Shawn Crouch – Trower Realtors, Inc.
- Shelby Landgraf – CBS7 News
- Dr. Stephanie Moses – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Tatum Guinn – CBS7 News
- Wayne Dunson – Steve Oliver Realtors
The gala begins at 6: 30 p.m. June 23 at the Odessa Country Club, 1 Fairway Drive. For tickets and more information, call Danita Maldonado, Odessa Under 40 Chair, at 432-208-3339 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What: YPO Odessa Under 40 Awards Gala.
- When: 6:30 p.m. Saturday, June 23.
- Where: Odessa Country Club, 1 Fairway Drive.
- Tickets: Call Dinta Maldonado at 432-208-3339.