Young Professionals of Odessa will honor 20 Odessans during the third annual Odessa Under 40 Awards Gala set for this month.
The event will celebrate the professional achievements and contributions made by young adults to the Odessa community on June 29 at the MCM Grande Hotel & FunDome.
Proceeds benefit YPO, a development program designed to create business opportunities, support community involvement, provide leadership education and promote an overall investment in Odessa’s future for adults age 21-40.
Tickets for the red-carpet gala are $60 and tables begin at $500. Those interested can contact the Odessa Chamber of Commerce for tickets and sponsorships.
This year’s Odessa Under 40 honorees include:
- Aaron Zapata – Grace Christian Fellowship
- Cammie Foreman – SouthWest Bank
- Adam Lucio – Boys & Girls Club, Odessa College, Tejas Shooting
- Carlos Rodriguez – Schoel Law Firm, City of Crane
- Alejandro Barrientos – Curb Side Bistro
- Casey Hallmark Williams – CASA of the Permian Basin
- Amanda Lopez – Ector County ISD, Counseling Corner
- Crystale Galindo – First Basin Credit Union
- Amber Gray – Express Employment Professionals
- Heather Shay Patton – Texas Oncology
- Amy Lachelle Ledbetter – SouthWest Bank
- Jessica Zuniga – TTUHSC at the Permian Basin
- Becca Myers – Educate Midland
- John Paul Garcia – TTUHSC at the Permian Basin
- Britni Veretto – ABLE Center for Independent Living
- Kaylie Nicholle Banda – Frost Bank
- Brooke Hendricks-Green – Ector County Court at Law
- Ryan McGuire – Armic Systems
- Bryan DeWees Mackay – Atkins, Hollmann, Jones, Peacock, Lewis & Lyon Inc.
- Toby J. Latham – Security Bank