DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2021–
The "Nucleic Acid Amplification Detection and Diagnostics Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Nucleic Acid; Process; Product Type, Direct Nucleic Acid Detection, Next Generation Sequencing; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 38,162.68 million by 2027 from US$ 14,014.59 million in 2019.
The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market and the factors driving market along with those that act as hindrances.
Based on nucleic acid, the global nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market is segmented into deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). In 2019, the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) segment held the largest share of the market; also, the same segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Factors such as rising adoption of DNA detection and amplification for disease diagnosis are estimated to contribute to the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) segment growth.
The growth of the nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market is attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic conditions and increasing demand for accurate and modern diagnostic measures. However, lack of expertise and inadequate infrastructure in emerging countries is likely to restraint the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The emergence of Coronavirus is expected to have positive impact on the market growth. As nucleic acid related diagnostic technologies offer superior outcomes, majority of the market players are focusing on the product development equipped with nucleic acid tests. However, implementation of physical distancing policies and total shut down of businesses in order to prevent the viral infection disrupted the supply chain operations, which deterred the market growth by certain extent.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global nucleic acid amplification, detection, and diagnostics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Demand for Accurate and Modern Diagnostic Measures
- Rising Prevalence of Chronic Conditions and Infectious Diseases
- Lack of Expertise and Inadequate Infrastructure in Emerging Countries
- Growing Investments for the Development of New Biotechnological Diagnostic Technologies
- Automations in Nucleic Acid Amplification and Detection
- bioMerieux SA
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/km9dv3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005604/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY INFECTIOUS DISEASES HEALTH GENETICS MANAGED CARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/03/2021 09:28 AM/DISC: 02/03/2021 09:28 AM