DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021–
The "Disposable Glove Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Material; Type; Application; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global disposable glove market was valued at $4,026.17 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $11,101.07 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% during 2020-2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global disposable gloves market, and drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
The increasing number of surgical procedures performed and growing burden of healthcare-associated infections are among the key factor fueling the growth of the disposable gloves market is driven by the factors market such as increasing incidence increasing surgical procedures and growing burden of healthcare-associated infection. Further, the rising demand of neurostimulation devices to treat chronic pain disposable gloves in the healthcare sector offer lucrative opportunities to the global disposable gloves market players. However, the high cost shortage of disposable these gloves devices hinders the market growth.
On the basis of material, the disposable gloves market is bifurcated segmented into natural rubber, nitrile, neoprene, polyethylene, and others. In 2019, the natural rubber segment accounted for a larger the largest share of the market. The growth of the market for this segment is attributed to the rising demand and increasing healthcare-associated infection.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the disposable gloves market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global disposable gloves market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Growing Burden of Healthcare-Associated Infection
- Increasing Surgical Procedures
- Shortage for Gloves
- Domestic Production of Gloves
- Growing Adoption of Powder Free Glove
- Cardinal Health Inc
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Ansell Limited
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n8vc2t
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005675/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL SUPPLIES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/08/2021 12:23 PM/DISC: 02/08/2021 12:23 PM