LITTLE ROCK, Ark.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 24, 2021–
Windstream Enterprise (WE), a managed communications service provider, today launched the WE will Commitment to customers and prospects, a bold new promise backed by unrivaled service guarantees.
Windstream Enterprise curated thousands of interviews and comments from customers, partners, employees and analysts with the intent to be unlike any other network and communications services provider. The outcome is the WE will Commitment to its current and future customers, ensuring their complete satisfaction through unbinding agreements, future-proof technology and 100% uptime.
The WE will Commitment:
- WE will guarantee customers succeed in any economy . When they upgrade to our award-winning unified communications and SD-WAN services, WE will lock in their rates for the life of their agreement.
- WE will guarantee customers’ complete satisfaction. If they’re not satisfied within the first year, no future obligations or fees apply.
- WE will guarantee customers’ services are up-to-date and future ready. When the next generation of technology becomes available, customers can upgrade at no additional cost.
- WE will guarantee customers’ network and critical application reliability with a 100% uptime for customers with both OfficeSuite UC ® and SD-WAN Concierge™ services. If customers experience anything less than 100%, WE will credit their account—no questions asked.
- WE will guarantee industry-leading unified communications and network solutions—up to five months free.
“Our WE will Commitment is unlike any other in the industry,” said Mike Flannery, chief marketing officer at Windstream Enterprise. “Customers can’t succeed with yesterday’s technology, inflexible contracts or unreliable service. For too long, service providers have talked about addressing these systemic issues. Now, with WE will, Windstream Enterprise is committed to turning that talk into action.”
To enforce the WE will Commitment, Windstream Enterprise employees pledge to work collaboratively and relentlessly on behalf of the customer.
“For businesses with bold ambitions, only Windstream Enterprise makes it easier to accelerate success—with a resilient, pure-cloud infrastructure, an industry-leading focus on innovation and a commitment to delivering an unparalleled experience,” continued Flannery. “Windstream succeeds when our customers succeed, and we’re not going to stop until our customers’ goals are met.”
To learn more about the WE will Commitment, visit windstreamenterprise.com/wewill
Windstream Holdings is a privately held communications and software company. Windstream offers managed communications services, including SD-WAN and UCaaS, and high-capacity bandwidth and transport services to businesses across the U.S. The company also provides premium broadband, entertainment and security services through an enhanced fiber network and 5G fixed wireless service to consumers and small and midsize businesses primarily in rural areas in 18 states. Additional information is available at windstream.com or windstreamenterprise.com. Follow us on Twitter at @Windstream.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210224005095/en/
CONTACT: Windstream Enterprise
Sarah Curry Davis, 720.529.7611
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA ARKANSAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NETWORKS INTERNET TECHNOLOGY TELECOMMUNICATIONS SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Windstream Holdings
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/24/2021 09:30 AM/DISC: 02/24/2021 09:31 AM