The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block. For a complete list, visit the Odessa Police Department’s information portal.
ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY INJURY
- A 17-year-old boy reported at 5:35 p.m. Wednesday an assault of a family member causing bodily injury incident in the 2500 block of North Tom Green Avenue.
- Two individuals reported at 7:27 p.m. Wednesday an incident involving assault of a family member causing bodily injury and reckless bodily injury to a child/elderly/disabled person in the 1000 block of Copus Avenue.
- Two woman, ages 41 and 24, reported at 11:31 p.m. Wednesday a robbery incident in the 4900 block of East 42nd Street.
- A 72-year-old man reported at 5:47 a.m. Wednesday the theft of a Kel-Tec P11 9mm pistol, a Kel-Tec magazine and 9mm ammunition from a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado near West Second Street and Harless Avenue.
- Someone from Northern Tools, 6151 E. Highway 191, reported at 5:44 p.m. Wednesday the theft of a high pressure water pump worth about $580.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHICLE
- A 35-year-old man reported at 7:52 a.m. Wednesday the unauthorized use of a 2003 Dodge Intrepid in the 3700 block of Andrews Highway.