The following is a list of felony criminal activities reported to the police. Numbered addresses of locations where crimes occur are rounded to the nearest hundred block. For a complete list, visit the Odessa Police Department’s information portal.
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPON
- A 29-year-old man reported at 8:15 a.m. Thursday an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon incident in the 6100 block of West Murphy Street.
ASSAULT CAUSING BODILY INJURY
- A 30-year-old woman reported at 11:36 p.m. Wednesday an incident involving assault of a family/household member by impeding breath/circulation in the 2700 block of North Tom Green Avenue.
- A 13-year-old child reported at 5:07 p.m. Thursday an assault of a family member causing bodily injury incident in the 2700 block of North Muskingum Avenue.
- A 60-year-old man reported at 6:01 p.m. Thursday an assault of a family member causing bodily injury incident in the 4300 block of Esmond Drive.
BURGLARY OF HABITATION/VEHICLE
- Two women, both age 23, reported at 4:48 p.m. Wednesday the burglary of an Xbox One and other items worth about $375 from a habitation in the 800 block of Golder Avenue.
- A 36-year-old man reported at 5:13 p.m. Wednesday the burglary of two credit cards, two check books, $400 cash, a grey Lenovo laptop, a G-Shock watch, an Apple iPad, Apple AirPods and other items worth more than $1,700 from two vehicles in the 1600 block of Eastover Drive.
- A 41-year-old man reported at 6:16 a.m. Thursday the burglary of a habitation in the 4600 block of Somerset Lane.
- A 48-year-old man reported at 5:35 a.m. Friday the burglary of a one hundred dollar bill and miscellaneous gold jewelry worth a total of about $1,500 from a habitation in the 2000 block of East Second Street.
INJURY TO CHILD/ELDERLY/DISABLED
- A 66-year-old woman reported at 3:12 p.m. Wednesday an incident involving injury to a child/elderly/disabled person with intent to cause bodily injury and interference with an emergency call near Electric Street and South Dixie Boulevard.