DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 29, 2021–
The "Viral Antigens Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Component, Technique, End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global viral antigens market was valued at US$ 101.41 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 236.80 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2020-2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global viral antigens market, and drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
The growth of the viral antigens market is attributed to the increased acceptance of viral antigens in vaccine development, and advancements in image analysis software and informatics platforms for viral antigen detection. Further, the emerging markets offer lucrative opportunities to the global viral antigens market players. However, the high cost of vaccine development hinders the market growth.
On the basis of component, the viral antigens market is segmented into Influenza Viral Antigens, coronavirus antigens, Zika virus antigens, Ebola virus antigens, Dengue virus antigens, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) antigens, rotavirus viral antigens, Hepatitis A-E virus antigens, measles virus antigens, mumps/parotitis virus antigens, and others.
In 2019, the coronavirus antigens segment accounted for the largest share of the market. The growth of the market for this segment is attributed to the rising number of product launches and increasing innovations in corona viral antigens.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the viral antigens market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global viral antigens market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Increased Acceptance of Viral Antigens in Vaccine Development
- Advancements in Image Analysis Software and Informatics Platforms for Viral Antigen Detection
- High Cost of Vaccine Development
- Emerging Markets
- Growing Trend of Plant-Made Vaccine Antigens and Biopharmaceuticals
- Microbix Biosystems
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- Creative Diagnostics
- Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd.
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc.
- Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd.
- MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE, INC.
- Rekom Biotech S.L
- LGC Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/geb1r6
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210129005269/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/29/2021 06:55 AM/DISC: 01/29/2021 06:55 AM