DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 22, 2021–
The “Apoptosis Assay Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Technique; By Assay Type; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global apoptosis assay market size is expected to reach USD 8.20 billion by 2028, according to the study. This report gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The key factors responsible for its market growth include the research and development in apoptosis and other programmed cell death pathways, the need for developing tests for different cell lines, and the rising incidence of different types of cancers across the globe. Moreover, the growing interest of test kit manufacturers to foray into apoptosis bases kits.
The global apoptosis assay industry is fragmented based on product, technique, assay type, end-use, and region. In terms of product, the market is segmented into kits, reagents, and instruments. Based on the technique, the market is further bifurcated into flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy, spectrophotometry, and other techniques.
Based on the assay type, the apoptosis test market is classified as Caspase, DNA Fragmentation, Cell Permeability, and Mitochondrial. The end-use segment is further divided into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital & diagnostic laboratories, and academic & research institutes.
List of Key Players
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD)
- Promega Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Abcam plc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- The apoptosis test kits segment accounted for the largest revenue share as it is consumed in every test procedure. Kits accounted for over 50% of the revenue share in 2020. However, the reagents market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on the assay type, the caspase segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market by the end of 2028. This high share is owing to the growing interest of companies in caspase-based apoptosis tests.
- North America region is dominating the global revenue, holding over 45% of the market share throughout the forecast period. The presence of major players in the region, industry-academia collaboration, and intellectual capability of the U.S. are major factors responsible for the region’s growth.
- The major players operating in the apoptosis assay industry include Becton Dickinson, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Bio-Rad Laboratories and together held a significant market share in 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Apoptosis Assay Market Insights
4.1. Apoptosis Assay – Industry snapshot
4.2. Apoptosis Assay Market Dynamics
4.2.1. Drivers and Opportunities
126.96.36.199. Innovations in radionuclide tracers
188.8.131.52. Research and innovation in the concerned field
4.2.2. Restraints and Challenges
184.108.40.206. Disease specificity
4.4. PESTLE Analysis
4.5. Apoptosis Assay Market Industry trends
5. Global Apoptosis Assay Market Assessment by Product
5.1. Key Findings
5.2.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, By Product, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
5.3.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Kits, by Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
5.4.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Reagents, by Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
5.5.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Instruments, by Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
6. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Technique
6.1. Key Findings
6.3. Flow Cytometry
6.4. Fluorescence Microscopy
7. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Assay Type
7.1. Key Findings
7.4. DNA Fragmentation
7.5. Cell Permeability
8. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by End-Use
8.1. Key Findings
8.2.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, By End-Use, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
8.3. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
8.3.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, By Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
8.4. Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
8.4.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories, by Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
8.5. Academic & Research Institutes
8.5.1. Global Apoptosis Assay Market, by Academic & Research Institutes, by Region, 2016-2028 (USD Million)
9. Global Apoptosis Assay Market Assessment by Geography
9.1. Key findings
9.3. Apoptosis Assay Market – North America
9.4. Apoptosis Assay Market – Europe
9.5. Apoptosis Assay Market – Asia-Pacific
9.6. Apoptosis Assay Market – Middle East & Africa
9.7. Apoptosis Assay Market – Latin America
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Expansion and Acquisition Analysis
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j2ci99
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210222005658/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHARMACEUTICAL HEALTH ONCOLOGY OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/22/2021 11:14 AM/DISC: 02/22/2021 11:14 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.