Odessa Regional Medical Center’s Community Health Center will provide first doses of Pfizer free of charge for individuals ages 12 and up on the following dates:
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at Coahoma Church of Christ, 311 N. St.
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday, June 21 at St. Lawrence Church, 2400 FM 2401.
- 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 22 at Woodson Park, 1020 Murphy.
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., Friday, June 25 at Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, 305 E 5th St.
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday, June 28 at McCamey County Annex Building, 108 W. 5th St., McCamey.
Vaccines will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last, according to an ORMC press release.
Second doses will be available for those that received their first dose 17 days prior for Pfizer and 24 days prior for Moderna. Those presenting proof of their first dose will receive the Pfizer vaccine.