DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 16, 2021–
The "Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Prevalent cases of Bladder Cancer, Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Bladder cancer, Diagnosed Prevalent cases of NMIBC, Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC, Tumor (T) stage-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC, Grade-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC, and Risk-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC a scenario of NMIBC in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
NMIBC Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
- In the 7MM, the total diagnosed prevalent population of NMIBC was estimated to be 533,263 cases in 2017, which is expected to increase in the forecast period
- The United States accounted for the maximum diagnosed prevalent population among the 7MM in 2017.
- In EU5 countries, Germany accounted for the highest diagnosed cases of NMIBC while United Kingdom had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population in 2017.
- In the United States, there were 6,841, 58,791, 125,919 and 22,234 cases for >44, 45-64, 65–84 and >85 years, in 2017 which is expected to rise in the forecast period.
- There are different stages in which NMIBC is classified which include Ta (lowest stage), Stage Tis and Stage T1. Over half of patients with low-grade Ta cancers will have a tumor recurrence. In 2017, the diagnosed prevalent population of stage Ta, low grade NMIBC was 134,684 and stage Ta, high grade NMIBC was 14,965 in the United States.
- In 2017, the diagnosed prevalent population of high risk NMIBC was 26,366 and low risk NMIBC was 48,325 in Japan.
- Eleven-Year Forecast of NMIBC
- 7MM Coverage
- Prevalent cases of Bladder Cancer
- Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Bladder cancer
- Diagnosed Prevalent cases of NMIBC
- Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC
- Tumor (T) stage-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC
- Grade-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC, and
- Risk-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC
Key Questions Answered
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of NMIBC?
- What is the historical NMIBC patient pool in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK) and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of NMIBC at the 7MM level?
- What will be the growth opportunities across the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to NMIBC?
- Out of the countries mentioned above, which country would have the highest prevalent population of NMIBC during the forecast period (2020-2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow across the 7MM during the forecast period (2020-2030)?
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM NMIBC market.
- Quantify patient populations in the 7MM NMIBC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the specific type of NMIBC that presents the best opportunities for NMIBC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- The NMIBC epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and PhD level epidemiologists.
- The proprietary NMIBC epidemiology model is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over the 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Insights
2 Executive Summary
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) Market Overview at a Glance
4.1 Patient Share (%) Distribution of Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) in 2017
4.2 Patient Share (%) Distribution of Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC) in 2030
5 Disease Background and Overview: Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC)
5.2 Clinical Stages of NMIBC
5.3 Classification of NMIBC
5.4 TNM staging of NMIBC
5.5 Diagnosis of NMIBC
5.5.2 Urinary cytology – urinary molecular marker tests
5.5.4 Rigid cystoscopy
5.6 European Association of Urology (EAU) Guidelines for Diagnosis of NMIBC
5.6.1 Signs and symptoms
5.6.3 Urinary cytology
5.6.4 Urinary molecular marker tests
5.6.5 The potential application of urinary cytology and markers
5.6.7 Transurethral resection of TaT1 bladder tumors
5.6.8 New methods of tumor visualization
5.6.9 Second resection
5.6.10 Pathology report
5.7 Predictive Markers of NMIBC
5.7.1 Current markers
5.7.2 Prognostic Biomarkers
5.7.3 Predictive Biomarkers for BCG response
6 Recognized Establishments
7 Epidemiology and Patient Population
7.1 Key Findings
7.2 Epidemiology Methodology
8 7MM Total Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Non-muscle Invasive Bladder (NMIBC)
9 7MM Epidemiology of Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (NMIBC)
9.1 Assumption and Rationale
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Prevalent cases of Bladder Cancer in the United States
9.1.2 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of Bladder Cancer in the United States
9.1.3 Diagnosed Prevalent cases of NMIBC in the United States
9.1.4 Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC in the United States
9.1.5 Tumor (T) stage-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC in the United States
9.1.6 Grade-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC in the United States
9.1.7 Risk-specific Diagnosed Prevalence of NMIBC in the United States
9.2 EU5 Countries
9.7 United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/27v2e5
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216005614/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/16/2021 05:58 AM/DISC: 02/16/2021 05:58 AM