DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 24, 2021–
The "India Touchscreen Display Market, By Application (Smartphone, TV & Monitors, Tablets, Laptops & Notebooks, Digital Signage, Others), By Technology, By Type, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, FY 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian Touchscreen Display Market was valued USD 1966.76 Million in FY2020 and is anticipated to grow at double-digit CAGR of over 11% in the next five years.
Growing demand for consumer electronics such as smartphone, television, and laptops, among others and increasing penetration of internet are expected to fuel to adoption of touchscreen display. Moreover, government of the country is focusing on the adoption of 5G technology and has signed MOU with Israel which will positively influence the demand of touchscreen display.
Government push for the electronics manufacturing in the country and growing digitization are some of the other factors for the increased demand of touchscreen display. Touchscreen displays are easy to use and possess high degree of picture clarity, thereby registering significant growth in the market.
The Indian Touchscreen Display Market is segmented based on application, technology, type, end-user and region. Based on the type, the market is sub-segmented into LCD, LED, OLED, and others. Out of these, LCD touchscreen display accounted for majority share in FY2020. Following the trends, it is expected to show its dominance for the forecast years as well on account of its early adoption and lower price when compared with its counterparts.
Major players operating in the Indian Touchscreen Display Market include 3M India Ltd., Samsung India Electronics, LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., Shard (Business) Systems India, Fujitsu India Private Limited, Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, BBK Electronics, NEC India Pvt. Limited, Palas Software Pvt., Oasis Touch technologies, among others.
The companies are focussing on extensive research and developments activities in order to stay competitive in the market. Launch of multi-touch display and new product launches exemplifies that. Other competitive strategies include formation of alliances and partnerships.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Indian Touchscreen Display Market from FY2016 to FY2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Indian Touchscreen Display Market from FY2020 to FY2026 and growth rate until FY2026.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Touchscreen Display Market based on type, application, technology, end-user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Indian Touchscreen Display Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Touchscreen Display Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Touchscreen Display Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Touchscreen Display Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India touchscreen display market.
Key Target Audience:
- Touchscreen display companies, electronic companies, and other stakeholders
- Distributers and suppliers of touchscreen display
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to touchscreen display
- Market research and consulting firms
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: FY2016 – FY2019
- Base Year: FY2020
- Estimated Year: FY2021
- Forecast Period: FY2022 – FY2026
India Touchscreen Display Market, By Application:
- Television & Monitors
- Laptops & Notebooks
- Digital Signage
India Touchscreen Display Market, By Technology:
India Touchscreen Display Market, By Type:
India Touchscreen Display Market, By End-User:
- Consumer Electronics
India Touchscreen Display Market, By Region:
- 3M India Ltd.
- Samsung India Electronics
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shard (Business) Systems India
- Fujitsu India Private Limited
- Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited
- BBK Electronics
- NEC India Pvt. Limited
- Palas Software Pvt
- Oasis Touch technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q8g1n1
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210224005698/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: INDIA ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/24/2021 10:11 AM/DISC: 02/24/2021 10:11 AM