IRVING, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 24, 2021–
IB Roof Systems™, a leading provider of complete PVC roofing solutions for flat or low-sloped roofs, names 4 Star General Contracting, Inc., as its 2020 Contractor of the Year. Each year, this award is presented during IB Roof Systems’ Contractor Retreat to the customer that embodies the valued characteristics including superior customer service and quality workmanship – and who drives the largest volume of IB Roof Systems’ PVC membrane and installation.
“For a second consecutive year, 4 Star General Contracting, Inc. has exceeded our overall award specifications,” said Jason Stanley, Chief Executive Officer, IB Roof Systems. “Their commitment to developing long-lasting relationships with clients by providing exceptional customer service and the best roofing systems is a testament to the superior quality of contractors we are proud to work with.”
During the 2021 IB Roof Systems Contractor Retreat, several key customers were recognized for their achievements in 2020 as a result of nominations submitted by IB Roof Systems sales representatives, including:
- Specialty Project of the Year: Apex Roofing and Construction awarded for the Multnomah Falls Lodge project in Bridal Veil, Oregon, for their use and display of creative and unique applications and quality installation methods.
- Larry J. Stanley Humanitarian Award of the Year: Antis Roofing & Waterproofing recognized for significant effort in community service or humanitarian projects through The Antis Foundation. For over 30 years, Antis Roofing has worked to help keep families safe and dry through their expertise in roof maintenance. In addition to donating roofs to nonprofits in 2020, Antis pivoted in food insecurity, blood recovery, and frontline support.
- Residential Project of the Year: Gallop Roofing and Remodeling, Inc. acknowledged for installing a 7,900 square foot, 80 mil white, fully adhered over a Tapered system using IB Roof Systems’ PVC on a custom residence in Salvo, North Carolina.
- Commercial Project of the Year: Black Hills Exteriors honored for completing a multi-level 70,000 square foot reroof project for the Black Hills Federal Credit Union in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The project utilized IB Roof Systems in-stock color selection of 60 mil grey and 60 mil white PVC membrane to correct glare reflecting into upper office buildings.
- Fluid Applied Coatings Project of the Year: G3 Commercial Roofing of Raleigh, North Carolina recognized for its installation of an IB silicone coated 79,000 square foot roof for the Best Western in Burlington, North Carolina.
IB Roof Systems honors its valued customers through a long-standing awards program highlighted by five categories: IB Pro, ProSelect, Circle of Excellence, President’s Club and Contractor of the Year. Each category is comprised of IB Roof Systems’ most regarded and driven customers, but it’s the Contractor of the Year Award that is given to a single contractor each year in recognition of both maintaining quality installation standards and highest business volume among IB Roof Systems’ authorized contractors.
“Receiving IB Roof Systems’ Contractor of the Year, The Stanley Cup Award again this year is an honor to our entire company,” said Sean Harshaw, co-owner, 4 Star General Contracting, Inc. “This award is a testament to our commitment to be the best commercial roofing contractor in the western U.S., using the very best products backed by a winning strategy.”
About IB Roof Systems
Since 1978, IB Roof Systems has been a nationwide leader in providing high-performance PVC membranes and systems for the commercial and residential industry. With hundreds of millions of square feet installed, IB Roof Systems is committed to offering quality products, exceptional service and unsurpassed technical expertise. The company is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas and has facilities across the U.S. in Springfield, Oregon, Las Vegas, Chicago and Atlanta to serve contractors in any location. Learn more at www.IBroof.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210224005377/en/
Eric Carlisle | Marketing Director | 972.354.6615,firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA TEXAS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CHEMICALS/PLASTICS OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE MANUFACTURING COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: IB Roof Systems
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/24/2021 09:00 AM/DISC: 02/24/2021 09:01 AM