Credit tuition and fee rates for fall 2018, bid approvals and reports are on the Odessa College Board of Trustees agenda for today’s 6:30 p.m. meeting in the Zant Room of the Saulsbury Campus Center at 201 W. University Blvd.
The Student Patrol and rodeo team will be introduced.
The Student Patrol includes current Odessa College students who work with and assist the OC Campus Police Department. They are from a variety of majors, Director of Media Relations Cheri Dalton said in an email.
Some of the items include:
- Report on approval of a bid for auto/diesel equipment.
- Consider and approve bid for truck driver academy equipment. Dalton said this includes bids for six trucks and six trailers.
- Renewal of terms for directors of the Odessa College Foundation.
- Appointment of new directors for the Odessa College Foundation.
- The president’s report including a Dream 2018 conference update; the Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering Conference that OC hosted; the TEDx talk from Feb. 24; the WJAC Regional Tournament; and the Odessa College Rodeo.
- OC Board of Trustees notice of regular meeting (PDF link)