The Ector County Hospital District board of directors will hear reports from its finance committee, its joint conference committee and its audit committee, while hearing updates from Medical Center Health System President and CEO Rick Napper, during the board’s regularly scheduled meeting today.
The ECHD board is set to meet at 5:30 p.m. today in the board room at Medical Center Hospital.
The meeting will be preceded by an ECHD board finance committee meeting starting at 4:30 p.m., pertaining to the seven-month period that ended April 30.
During the regular meeting, the board will:
- Recognize May 2018 employees of the month.
- Review minutes from two May meetings.
- Participate in a Nursing Week fundraiser check presentation.
- Hear committee appointment pertaining to the real estate committee.
- Hear reports from the finance committee, the joint conference committee and the audit committee.
- Hear report from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
- Hear quarterly quality report, quality human resources report and quarterly marketing report from Napper.
- Consider approval of items pertaining to interlocal agreement/request to sell property, career builder agreement and endowment funds distribution.
- Hear ECHD board officer elections/appointment.
- Enter closed executive session including consultation with attorney regarding legal matters including update on settlement documents in Meisell et al. v. ECHD et al.
- Hear MCH ProCare provider agreement.