DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2021–
The "Global Visitor Management System Market (2020-2025) by Component, Application, Organization Size, Deployment, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Visitor Management Systems Market is estimated to be USD 870 Mn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,602.9 Mn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 13%.
Key factors such as the rising security breaches at various customer touchpoints have demanded a need for systemic regulatory compliance to address these security-related issues. Additionally, there has been a growing adoption of software-based security solutions in developing Visitor Management Systems (VMS). These solutions are likely to prevent unwanted visitors by tracking them through VMS’s various surveillance mechanisms. This has fuelled the demand for a visitor management system market across multiple industry sectors. Besides, the preference for paper-less administration activities is likely to drive the growth of this market further.
The issues related to data vulnerability and considerably slow amounts of customer adoption rates in deployment attributed to the hindrances in solution deployment and low awareness are likely to restrain the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Visitor Management System Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Rising Security Breaches
- Rising Regulatory Compliance with the Adoption of Data Protection Regulations such as GDPR, And ITAR etc.
- Increasing Adoption of Software-Based Security Solutions
- Increasing Adoption of Paper-Less Administrative Activities
- Slow Progress in Customer Adaptation
- High Data Vulnerability Issues
- Increase in Investments from Governments in Smart Infrastructure
- Mounting Use of AI, IoT, and Big Data to Get a Better Visitor Management System
- Favorable Government Support with Regulatory Compliance
- Growing Need to Access Visitor Records across Various Touch Points
- Low Awareness about the Visitor Management Systems
- Traction Guest
- ALICE Receptionist
- HID Global (EasyLobby)
- Honeywell Access Control
- Chubb Fire & Security Ltd
- Quantum Automation
- Raptor Technologies LLC
- ATT Systems
- Embassy IT Solutions
- Octopus Systems
- RIW Software Technology
- Smartspace Software Plc
- Jolly Technologies
- Parabit Systems
- Digicred Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1dwrqe
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005724/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY SECURITY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/03/2021 11:29 AM/DISC: 02/03/2021 11:29 AM