DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 16, 2021–
The "Global Supercomputer Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The supercomputer market is poised to grow by $12.51 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 20% during the forecast period.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the commercial customers increasingly adopting supercomputing systems and high demand from government sector owing to national security concerns.
The supercomputer market analysis includes end-user segment and geographical landscapes.
The supercomputer market is segmented as below:
- Government entities
- Scientific research and academic institutions
- Commercial industries
- North America
- South America
This study identifies the increasing utilization of big data analytics as one of the prime reasons driving the supercomputer market growth during the next few years.
The report on the supercomputer market covers the following areas:
- Supercomputer market sizing
- Supercomputer market forecast
- Supercomputer market industry analysis
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading supercomputer market vendors that include Atos SE, Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd., Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Lenovo Group Ltd., NEC Corp., and NVIDIA Corp. Also, the supercomputer market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Government entities – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Scientific research and academic institutions – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial industries – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by OS
- Market segments
- Comparison by OS
- Linux – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- UNIX – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Mixed – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Windows – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by OS
Market Segmentation by Processor type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Processor type
- Intel – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- IBM (Power) – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- AMD – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Processor type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Atos SE
- Dawning Information Industry Co. Ltd.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- NEC Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fdfwav
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216005563/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/16/2021 04:41 AM/DISC: 02/16/2021 04:41 AM