DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 9, 2021–
The "RG 7774 – Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Diabetic Retinopathy in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the RG 7774 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product.
The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
RG 7774 is currently in Phase II (NCT04265261) of clinical trial for Diabetic Retinopathy. RG 7774 is being developed by Roche.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around RG 7774.
- The report contains forecasted sales for RG 7774 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Diabetic Retinopathy.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of RG 7774.
RG 7774 Analytical Perspective
In-depth RG 7774 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of RG 7774 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
RG 7774 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of RG 7774 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Diabetic Retinopathy is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence RG 7774 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Diabetic Retinopathy are giving market competition to RG 7774 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of RG 7774.
- the in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of RG 7774 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the RG 7774.
Key Questions Answered
- Which company is developing RG 7774 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of RG 7774?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of RG 7774?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the RG 7774 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to RG 7774?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of RG 7774?
- What is the history of RG 7774 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of RG 7774 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to RG 7774?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Diabetic Retinopathy?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Drug Overview
1.1. Product Detail
1.2. Mechanism of Action
1.3. Dosage and Administration
1.4. Research and development activity
1.4.1. Clinical Development
1.4.2. Safety and Efficacy
1.5. Other Development Activities
2. Market Assesment
2.1. 7MM Market Analysis
2.2. The United States Market
2.3. Germany Market
2.4. France Market
2.5. Italy Market
2.6. Spain Market
2.7. United Kingdom Market
2.8. Japan Market
3. SWOT Analysis
4. Analyst Views
5. Market Competitors
6. Other Emerging Therapies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kbr883
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005904/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DIABETES OPTICAL HEALTH CLINICAL TRIALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/09/2021 11:04 AM/DISC: 02/09/2021 11:04 AM