DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 27, 2021–
The "Public Safety and Security – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Public Safety and Security Market to Reach $812.7 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Public Safety and Security estimated at US$350.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$812.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.8% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Critical Communication Network, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 14.5% CAGR and reach US$205.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the C2/C4isr System segment is readjusted to a revised 12.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $94.5 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 16.7% CAGR
The Public Safety and Security market in the U. S. is estimated at US$94.5 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$182.2 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 16.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.9% and 11.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10% CAGR.
Biometric Security and Authentication System Segment to Record 12.5% CAGR
In the global Biometric Security and Authentication System segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 11.7% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$44.6 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$96.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$120.4 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 14% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Ericsson AB
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Haystax Technology, Inc.
- Hexagon AB
- Huawei Enterprise
- IBM Corporation
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- NICE Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Public Safety and Security Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Critical Communication Network (Solution) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- C2/C4isr System (Solution) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Biometric Security and Authentication System (Solution) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Surveillance System (Solution) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Scanning and Screening System (Solution) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Cybersecurity (Solution) Market Percentage Share Distribution by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Other Solutions (Solution) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Homeland Security (Vertical) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Emergency Services (Vertical) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Critical Infrastructure Security (Vertical) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Transportation Systems (Vertical) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Other Verticals (Vertical) Global Market Share Distribution by Region/Country for 2012, 2020, and 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Public Safety and Security Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Public Safety and Security Market Estimates and Projections in US$ Million by Solution: 2020 to 2027
- Public Safety and Security Market by Solution: A Historic Review in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- Public Safety and Security Market Share Breakdown by Solution: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Public Safety and Security Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Million by Vertical: 2020 to 2027
- Public Safety and Security Historic Demand Patterns by Vertical in US$ Million for 2012-2019
- Public Safety and Security Market Share Breakdown by Vertical: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 38
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r7zais
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210127005482/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY HEALTH SECURITY OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/27/2021 07:03 AM/DISC: 01/27/2021 07:03 AM