DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 27, 2021–
The "Mouthwash Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Product Type, and Distribution Channel and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global mouthwash market is expected to reach US$ 9,272.13 million by 2027 from US$ 5,980.35 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and the factors driving and hindering the market growth.
Based on the product type, the global mouthwash market is segmented into fluoride, cosmetics, antiseptics, and oral gels. The cosmetic segment held the largest share of the market in 2019 and is likely to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growing adoption of mouthwashes due to emphasis on aesthetic aspects such as fresh breath and teeth whitening is one of the prominent factors contributing to the growth of the segment. Further, the rising number of product launches are estimated to offer lucrative opportunity for the segment growth.
The growth of the mouthwash market is primarily attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of dental conditions and rising number of oral hygiene programs worldwide. However, the adverse effects associated with the excessive use of mouthwash restrains the growth of the market.
As mouthwash plays prominent role in the protection of mouth from germs and bacteria, the mouthwash market is expected to witness positive growth curve in years to come. Moreover, the mouthwash market is witnessing new product introductions with capabilities to inactivate coronaviruses. Such developments are expected to have constructive impact on the market even during and post COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the mouthwash market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global mouthwash market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Prevalence of Dental Problems
- Increasing Oral Hygiene Campaigns
- Excessive Use of Mouthwash Resulting To Have Negative Impact On Health
- Increasing Online Purchase of Oral Care Products
- Rise in Adoption of Alcohol-Free Mouthwash
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Procter & Gamble
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Lion Corporation
- Church & Dwight, Inc.
- SmartMouth Oral Health Laboratories
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o1aiqe
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210127005480/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DENTAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/27/2021 07:01 AM/DISC: 01/27/2021 07:02 AM