DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 16, 2021–
The "Mobile Edge Computing Market by Component, Application, Organization Size, and region – Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The mobile edge computing market is expected to reach $2.8 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 30.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of mobile edge computing market in five major geographies and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2027.
The rapidly increasing mobile data traffic, along with the rising need to enhance quality and rising demand for low-latency processing and real-time automated decision-making solutions, are expected to drive the growth of the market. However, the lack of required infrastructure and deployment capabilities can obstruct the growth of this market. The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the mobile edge computing market with respect to component, application, organization size, and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyses the market at a country level.
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Adlink Technology Inc. (Taiwan)
- Advantech Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Corning Inc. (U.S.)
- Emerson Electric co. (U.S.)
- GigaSpaces Technologies Inc. (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies co. Ltd. (China)
- IBM Corporation (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Juniper Networks Inc. (U.S.)
- Nokia Corporation (Finland)
- Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Saguna Networks Ltd. (Israel)
- Vapor IO (U.S.)
- ZephyrTel (U.S.)
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of component, application, organization size, and countries?
- What is the historical market for mobile edge computing across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from 2019-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the mobile edge computing market?
- Who are the major players in the mobile edge computing market, and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries, and what share of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the mobile edge computing market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the mobile edge computing market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the mobile edge computing market, and how do they compete with the other players?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Competitive Analysis
4 Market Insights
126.96.36.199. Increasing Mobile Data Traffic and Rising Need to Enhance Data Quality
188.8.131.52. Rising Demand for Low-Latency Processing and Real-Time Automated Decision-Making Solutions
184.108.40.206. Rising Adoption of MEC Among Various End Use Sectors
220.127.116.11. Lack of Infrastructure, Deployment Capabilities, and High Cost
18.104.22.168 Expansion of MEC in AR/VR Applications
22.214.171.124. Security Issues in Edge Computing
126.96.36.199. Adoption of 5G Technology
4.2. Impact of Covid-19 on the Mobile Edge Computing Market
5 Mobile Edge Computing Market, by Component
6 Mobile Edge Computing Market, by Application
6.2. Location-Based Services
6.3. Video Surveillance
6.4. Unified Communications
6.5. Optimized Local Content Distribution
6.6. Data Analytics
6.7. Environmental Monitoring
7 Mobile Edge Computing Market, by Organization Size
7.2. Large Enterprises
7.3. Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
8 Mobile Edge Computing Market, by Geography
8.2. North America
8.3.6. Rest of Europe
8.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific (RoAPAC)
8.5. Latin America
8.6. Middle East & Africa
9 Competitive Landscape
9.2. Key Growth Strategies
9.3. Competitive Benchmarking
9.4. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player, 2019
10 Company Profile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/swwz9f
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216005779/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/16/2021 08:57 AM/DISC: 02/16/2021 08:57 AM