DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021–
The "Global Knee Braces Market 2021-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the knee braces market and it is poised to grow by $115.68 million during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report on knee braces market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the high incidence of meniscus injuries and medical tourism and government initiatives in orthopedics.
The knee braces market analysis includes end-user segment, type segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the growing incidence of road accidents as one of the prime reasons driving the knee braces market growth during the next few years.
- 3M Co.
- Colfax Corp.
- DeRoyal Industries Inc.
- Essity Aktiebolag (publ)
- Fillauer LLC
- medi GmbH & Co. KG
- Mueller Sports Medicine Inc.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- Ossur hf.
- REH4MAT Slawomir Wronski
The report on knee braces market covers the following areas:
- Knee braces market sizing
- Knee braces market forecast
- Knee braces market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Orthopedic clinics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
6. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Functional knee braces – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Prophylactic knee braces – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Unloader knee braces – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rehabilitative knee braces – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/swprtt
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005384/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/08/2021 06:28 AM/DISC: 02/08/2021 06:28 AM