DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2021–
The "Ferritin Testing Market Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By Indication (Anemia, Hemochromatosis, Pregnancy, and Lead Poisoning) and End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, and Specialty Clinics) and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the global ferritin testing market was valued at US$ 372.05 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 556.19 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights the key factors driving the market growth and prominent players with their developments in the market.
Based on indication, the ferritin testing market is segmented into anemia, hemochromatosis, pregnancy, and lead poisoning. The anemia segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. The growth is ascribed to the rising malnutrition in developing countries, aging population, changing dietary habits, and lack of awareness regarding iron deficiency.
In North America, the US is profoundly affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. The country has marked the highest number of positive cases. Across the nation, various healthcare research centers are working on COVID-19 therapeutics. Additionally, during the initial phase of COVID-19 crisis, lockdowns and supply chain disruptions negatively impacted the demand for ferritin testing.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the ferritin testing market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global ferritin testing market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Growing Burden of Iron Deficiency Disorders
- Increasing Prevalence of Iron Deficiency in Aging Population
- Availability of Advanced Technologies
- Government Initiatives to Reduce Anemia Burden Worldwide
- Utilization of Point-of-Care (POC) Testing for Better Outcome
- Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH
- Cortez Diagnostics Inc.
- bioMerieux SA, Doctorcall
- Aviva Systems Biology Corporation
- Biopanda Reagents Ltd
- Monobind Inc.
- Orgentec Diagnostika
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Sekisui Diagnostic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b272hx
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005590/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/03/2021 09:15 AM/DISC: 02/03/2021 09:15 AM