DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 17, 2021–
The "Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact on the Sales of Immunology Drugs" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), throughout 2020 has led to widespread disruption of daily life, leading to national lockdowns in attempts to mitigate the pandemic. Disruptions to healthcare systems and the management of chronic diseases has resulted in patients having difficulty seeing HCPs and receiving treatment, including for autoimmune and inflammatory conditions, especially as many of these immunological disorders require ongoing therapy.
Immunological disorders whose treatment has been disrupted include psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and others.
The key objectives of this report are to:
- assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on dermatology, gastroenterology, and rheumatology practices;
- understand how the immunology landscape has changed as a result of the pandemic, and whether these changes are permanent;
- quantify the impact of the pandemic on sales of key players in the immunology sector;
- determine how quickly key players will financially recover from the pandemic.
- Assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on dermatology, gastroenterology, and rheumatology practices.
- Understand how the immunology landscape has changed as a result of the pandemic, and whether these changes are permanent.
- Quantify the impact of the pandemic on sales of key players in the immunology sector.
- Determine how quickly key players will financially recover from the pandemic.
- How patient appointments are conducted.
- How treatment selection and administration has been affected.
- Whether subsequent waves of infection are expected.
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
- Background & Methodology
- Impact of COVID-19 on Patient Appointments
- History of Immunology Drugs in Treating COVID-19 Infection
- Impact of COVID-19 on Prescription Habits
- Expectation for a Subsequent Wave
- Impact of COVID-19 on Immunology Drug Sales
- Bausch Health
- Eli Lilly
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xkq5jn
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210217005668/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/17/2021 10:02 AM/DISC: 02/17/2021 10:02 AM