DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2021–
The "Global Dental Implant Market – Analysis by Product Type (Endosteal, Subperiosteal), Material, End User, by Region, by Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid-19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Dental Implant Market was valued at $2728.2 Million in the year 2019.
Increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, increasing prevalence of tooth decay, and technological developments in dental implants will drive the market. The market is expected to be driven by rise in advanced technology such as introduction of robotics and artificial intelligence by various companies and rise in demand for innovative devices such as electrosurgical equipment, dental lasers involve non-invasive procedures that require no sedation, surgery or hospital stay.
Dental Implants are usually associated with the rising geriatric population around the globe. However, an increasing number of younger people are opting for dental implants instead of bridges.
North America region holds the major market share and Canada’s influence in global dental implant markets cannot go unnoticed which is propelling the regional industry outlook.
On the basis of product type, endosteal implant is expected to hold significant share in the market over the forecast period, owing to rising applications in dental clinics, hospitals and research institutes. Also, by material, titanium is used more than zirconium.
Covid-19 has had a devastating impact on the dental industry. Strong prevalence of coronavirus outbreak with ever growing number of cases related to Coronavirus supported by countries imposing nationwide lockdown in order to hold the virus transmission and dentists not being able to perform surgeries amid lockdown, will have a significant impact on the market for Dental Implant during the forecast period. Dental health care workers are at the highest risk of contracting Covid-19 and the closure of dental clinics because of the pandemic has disrupted dental services to the patients.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- Henry Schein
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Osstem Implant
- Bicon Dental Implant
- MegaGen Implant
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Dental Implant Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Dental implant Market by Product Type (Endosteal Implant and Subperiosteal Implant)
- The report analyses the Dental Implant Market by End Users (Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institute, Hospitals)
- The report analyses the Dental Implant Market by Material: Titanium & Zirconium
- The Global Copper Tubes Market has been analysed By Region (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, Mexico).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Product Type, by End Users, and by Material. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report presents the analysis of Dental Implant market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Dental Implant Market: Product Overview
4. Global Dental Implant Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2019
4.2 Market Size, By Value, Year 2020-2025
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on Dental Implant Market
5. Global Dental Implant Market Segmentation, By Product Type (Value)
5.1 Global Dental Implant Market: Segment Analysis
5.2 Competitive Scenario of Dental Implant Market: By Product Type (2019 & 2025)
5.3 By Endosteal Implant- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
5.4 By Subperiosteal Implant- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6. Global Dental Implant Market Segmentation, By End Users (Value)
6.1 Global Dental Implant Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Dental Implant Market: By End Users (2019 & 2025)
6.3 By Dental Clinics- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.4 By Academic & Research Institute- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
6.5 By Hospitals- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7. Global Dental Implant Market Segmentation, By Material (Value)
7.1 Global Dental Implant Market: Segment Analysis
7.2 Competitive Scenario of Global Dental Implant Market: By Material (2019 & 2025)
7.3 By Titanium- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
7.4 By Zirconium- Market Size and Forecast (2015-2025)
8. Global Dental Implant Market: Regional Analysis
8.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Dental Implant Market: By Region (2019 & 2025)
9. North America Dental Implant Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
10. Europe Dental Implant Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
11. Asia Pacific Dental Implant Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
12. Latin America & Middle East Africa Dental Implant Market: An Analysis (2015-2025)
13. Global Dental Implant Market Dynamics
13.1 Global Dental Implant Market Drivers
13.2 Global Dental Implant Market Restraints
13.3 Global Dental Implant Market Trends
14. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
15. Major Technological Innovations and Mergers & Acquisitions
16. Country Specific Key Dental Organizations
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Share of global leading companies
17.2 SWOT Analysis
18. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9bpau
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210203005669/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH DENTAL MEDICAL DEVICES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/03/2021 10:40 AM/DISC: 02/03/2021 10:40 AM