DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 8, 2021– The "Data Catalog Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. The Data Catalog Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026. A catalog is an information directory that gives information about the data sets, files, or databases. It describes where a data set is located and also some other information regarding the type of device on which the file is stored. Companies Mentioned
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Collibra NV
- Alation Inc.
- Informatica Inc.
- Alteryx Inc.
- Datawatch Corporation
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Zaloni, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Hitachi Vantara LLC
- SAP SE
- Tamr, Inc.
Key Market Trends Solutions Segment is Expected to Hold a Larger Market Size
- In the data catalog market, the solutions segment is anticipated to possess a larger market size through the forecast period. The combined solution renders optimization of individual productivity, improved data quality, elimination of data duplication and data silos, and simplified data discovery.
- The advancement of self-analytic data and the intensification of data in the new age business are the principal factors that present alluring opportunities for the growth of data catalog solution components.
- For instance, according to Cisco Systems in 2021, 3.06 zettabytes of IP traffic are expected to pass from data centers to users. Besides, according to the same source in the year 2021, cloud traffic in North America will amount to an estimated 6.8 zettabytes per year.
- Several industry verticals, such as Healthcare, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), and retail and eCommerce, are using data catalog solutions to access and interpret massive volumes of data and form business strategies and deliver business-critical decisions.
- For example, firms like Alteryx data cataloging is available through Alteryx Connect. The solution centralizes metrics, business terms and definitions, and information assets for discoverability and collaboration. Connect lets users determine the kinds of information their data includes, who is using it, where the data comes from, and how it is used.
North America to Dominate the Data Catalog Market
- North America is presumed to be the most significant revenue-generating region, as there is a particular focus on innovations in the US and Canada. These nations have the most competitive and quickly changing data catalog markets in the world. A higher rate of infrastructure growth and the massive growth of data from all industry verticals are expected to make North America one of the top potential markets for growth.
- Moreover, North America is the most competitive is leading the global data catalog market owing to the broad adoption of digital technology and the growing need for business intelligence tools across the globe. The accelerated expansion of the traditional companies and massive data generation from every industry, along with the adoption of self-service analytics, leads to growth in this region.
- The presence of major solution providers of data catalog in North America is also driving the growth of the data catalog market. Some of the major players in the region are Collibra NV, Alation Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Informatica Inc., IBM Corporation, Alteryx Inc., Hitachi Vantara LLC, Amazon Web Services Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Datawatch Corporation among others.
Key Topics Covered: 1 INTRODUCTION 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 4 MARKET INSIGHTS 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 5 MARKET DYNAMICS 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Surging Appropriation of Self-Service Analytics 5.1.2 Accelerated Data Proliferation 5.2 Market Restraints 5.2.1 Absence of Standardization in Enterprise Data Management 5.2.2 Data Security and Privacy Concerns 5.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis 5.4 Assessment of Impact of COVID-19 on the Industry 6 MARKET SEGMENTATION 6.1 By Component 6.1.1 Solutions 6.1.2 Services 6.2 By Deployment Mode 6.2.1 Cloud 6.2.2 On-Premises 6.3 By Industry Vertical 6.3.1 BFSI 6.3.2 Retail & E-commerce 6.3.3 Healthcare 6.3.4 Manufacturing 6.3.5 Other Industry Verticals 6.4 Geography 6.4.1 North America 6.4.2 Europe 6.4.3 Asia Pacific 6.4.4 Latin America 6.4.5 Middle East and Africa 7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE 7.1 Company Profiles 8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS 9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m2coxs View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005403/en/ CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 KEYWORD: INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2021. PUB: 02/08/2021 07:02 AM/DISC: 02/08/2021 07:02 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210208005403/en