DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 16, 2021–
The "Application Release Automation Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The application release automation market is expected to reach USD 4.47 billion by 2026 from the present estimate of USD 1.91 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 15.24% during the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
Increasing adoption of digital transformation in most of the enterprise and investment on advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, and cognitive automation that can surge the company’s revenue are some of the primary factors boosting the application release automation market.
- Broadcom Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- BMC Software, Inc.
- Chef Software, Inc.
- CloudBees, Inc.
- Micro Focus International PLC
- ARCAD Software
- Attunity Ltd.
- Flexagon LLC
- Datical, Inc.
- Electric Cloud, Inc.
- CollabNet, Inc.
Key Market Trends
IT and Telecommunications Segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth and Drive the Market
- The reduction in prices of smartphones and laptops and advancement in IoT due to technological innovation has turned the world into a cluster of billions of connected devices that have raised the need to be updated in a short time to be productive, secure, and efficient. An increase in the rapid expansion of 5G availability is driving the growth of IoT in various industries and thus driving the market.
- For instance, as per Ericsson’s 2019 report on the mobile industry has predicted that by 2024 there will be 1.9 billion 5G cellular subscriptions that will drive the growth of IoT devices. North American market is expected to grow most with 63% of mobile subscriptions with 5G service, and 47% of cellular subscribers in East Asia will have 5G access as well. Much of this IoT growth will be credited to reductions in chipset prices and the expansion of cellular technologies such as NB-IoT and Cat-M1. And it would lead to the growth of application release automation companies to automate, develop and release new applications and enhancements to existing applications to improve business functionality and user satisfaction, due to market changes and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Further, excessive dependency on IT services as fueled the demand of data centers across the world by its providers to back the growing services. For instance, in February 2020, Microsoft announced its plan to open a datacenter region in Spain to help accelerate the digital transformation of public and private entities of all sizes, and help them to innovate, scale and migrate their businesses to the cloud in a secure way and it will also drive the market in the forecasted period.
North America Will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
- In the World Economic Forum’s 2018 Global Competitive Index, the United States leads the global landscape in technology innovation. The country’s competitive edge based on the report is due to its business dynamism, strong institutional pillars, financing mechanisms, and vibrant innovation ecosystem. Innovation is a trademark feature of the American’s competitiveness and has powered its global dominance. It leads the world to generate advanced technologies, and leveraging the full productive capacity of their digital economies can gain a strategic competitive advantage and hence, will result in significant growth of the market in the future.
- The companies are investing in their applications to update with new functionalities and better user-interface and indirectly compelling the market. For instance, in 2019, Airbnb, Inc., an American online marketplace company, has made significant foundational investments to grow and support its community over the next decade and beyond. It included invested in building out and marketing new initiatives and offerings such as Airbnb Experiences, Airbnb Luxe, Airbnb Plus, Airbnb China, and hotel improvements to the technology platform.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 On Increasing Demand of Faster Delivery of Software with Reduced Operational Risk
4.2.2 Rapid Adoption by Enterprise to Deliver Differentiated Customer Experiences and to Retain
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Cost of Product and Failed Deployment of Software or Applications and Complexity in Configurations
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Components
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End-User Industries
5.3.2 IT and Telecommunications
5.3.3 Retail and E-commerce
5.3.4 Media and Entertainment
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/knlafn
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216006000/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT TELECOMMUNICATIONS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/16/2021 12:43 PM/DISC: 02/16/2021 12:43 PM