DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 9, 2021– The "5G Tariff Bundle – Insight into 5G pricing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. The 4th edition of the 5G Tariff Tracker covers pricing for 40 countries and over 91 operators across the globe. Detailed information such as price in local currency and Euros, inclusive allowances, speeds, Value-added, and how 5G pricing compares with 4G pricing is provided in an easy-to-use format. Additionally, there is an analysis provided in PowerPoint – 28 slides – comparing the new services launched and provide analysis across all offerings. The Research finds that different approaches have been taken:
- Charging a premium for 5G, with some waiving the charge for some months.
- Launching a completely new set of price plans.
- Other charge the same as for 4G, make 5G only available to the upper-priced plans.
- Make 5G available to the prepaid market, though very few operators.
- Download speeds are as high as up to 2 Gbps, with the most common average advertised download speed now being 1,000 Mbps.
- The majority of 5G plans are still based on data consumed rather than on download speed.
- The highest 5G price levels are to be found in the Middle East though also have the highest mobile data allowances.
- MVNOs and sub-brand start to offer 5G to their client base.
5G services are still at an emergent stage, with network coverage, the availability and the purchase cost of handsets acting as barriers to mass-market deployment. The deployment of 5G already has been surprisingly widespread when compared with the early stage of 4G LTE. In 2021, 5G is soon poised to enter the mainstream as more MNOs offer lower-cost entry-level packages and the availability of lower-cost 5G smartphones starts to improve later in 2020. These two trends have the potential to make 5G the transformative technology of the year. Service Coverage
- 5G Postpaid smartphone plans
- 5G Prepaid smartphone plans
- 5G Mobile Broadband
- 5G Home Broadband plans
Why should you buy this 5G Tariff Bundle?
- Compiled by Tariff Experts with over 30 years of experience in Tariffs
- Comprehensive coverage with detailed information for each offering
- Multi-lingual research team
- Free Enquiry Service with quick response
Extra Benefits by subscribing to 5G Bundle
- SnapShot 155 – Coverage of 5G launches January to June 2020
- SnapShot 139 – 5G vs. 4G deployments, pricing & speeds, provided in PowerPoint (32 slides) published in November 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6gg31z View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005541/en/ CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 KEYWORD: INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY MOBILE/WIRELESS SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2021. PUB: 02/09/2021 04:49 AM/DISC: 02/09/2021 04:49 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210209005541/en