NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 4, 2021–
GetSwift Technologies Limited(NEO: GSW) (“GetSwift” or the “Company”), a leading provider of last mile SaaS logistics technology and services, has provided an updated schedule for shareholders of record prior to listing on the NEO Stock Exchange.
GetSwift Technologies Limited shares are now domiciled with the Canadian Depository for Securities or CDS and have been assigned an ISIN: CA37428G1000.
Please be advised that your DRS Statement was sent by post on January 15, 2021. Please expect to receive this in the mail and to look out for any further updates the company may put out.
If you haven’t or do not receive your DRS Statement in the mail, then here are some suggested tips:
For Individual Holders
Three ways to obtain your Account Holder Number:
- Mail: Computershare has confirmed that the DRS letters were posted on Jan 15 th. However, international mail is taking up to three weeks to deliver, due to the pandemic.
- Phone: Call the Computershare Canada call centre directly and request your new Account Holder Number, +1 800-564-6253 (toll-free in North America) or +1 514-982-7555 or, Australian and international shareholders can contact Computershare Canada at 0011 -1-514-982-7555. open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm ET.
- Electronic: To download a copy of your DRS statement you must be registered for online services. Please note, you will need your account holder number to register your account at www.investorcentre.com. Refer to phone instructions above to obtain your account holder number.
Next steps: Contact your trading platform (or other) and request they use the Account Holder Number on your DRS statement to update their system.
For Shares that are with a Broker, and/or held by a Custodian:
Your broker or custodian will receive the DRS statement letter with a specific Account Holder Number for the custodian.
Three steps to ensure settlement of your shares is processed back into your brokerage account by your custodian:
- Contact your broker and find out the details of who the custodian of your shares is, i.e., Pershing, Citicorp Nominees, HSBC Custody Nominees etc.
- Call or email the Custodian’s Corporate Action or Redemption division to advise when the shares will be available to link back to your broker.
- The Custodian may have already started or will initiate the process of settling the new NEO shares it holds in custody at CDS Canada, this usually occurs quickly, once completed your broker should be able to see the new shares in GetSwift Technologies LTD and use your Account Holder Number to settle the shares into your brokerage account.
Note: Some Custodians have already successfully completed the process to link the new GetSwift Technologies LTD shares to the Custodian account.
If you have further difficulty, please contact Chris Tyson at MZ Group at +1 (949) 491-8235 or look for further updates via the investor relations section of the company’s website here.
About GetSwift Technologies Limited
Technology and Services to Optimise Global Delivery Logistics
GSW is a technology and services company that offers a suite of software products and services focused on business and logistics automation, data management and analysis, communications, information security, and infrastructure optimization and also includes ecommerce and marketplace ordering, workforce management, data analytics and augmentation, business intelligence, route optimization, cash management, task management shift management, asset tracking, real-time alerts, cloud communications, and communications infrastructure (collectively, the “GetSwift Offering”). The GetSwift Offering is used by public and private sector clients across industries and jurisdictions for their respective logistics, communications, information security, and infrastructure projects and operations.
GSW is headquartered in New York and is listed on the Aequitas NEO Exchange (NEO: GSW).
For further background, please visit www.getswift.co.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210204005258/en/
CONTACT: U.S. Investor Relations
Executive Vice President – MZ North America
www.mzgroup.usCompany Investor Relations:
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DATA MANAGEMENT SECURITY TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE NETWORKS
SOURCE: GetSwift Technologies Limited
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/04/2021 08:30 AM/DISC: 02/04/2021 08:31 AM