Take a look at the news in and around Odessa on Tuesday, March 27. Find complete local news coverage in the Odessa American every day, online at oaoa.com and our daily E-Edition at myoaoa.com.
1. At the Odessa Board of Realtors, Executive Vice President Connie Coots said she could not remember a time when the inventory of existing homes was so low, including during the peak of the last oil boom a few years ago.
2. Ector County Hospital District recently had their bonds downgraded by Fitch Ratings and received an Issuer Default Rating.
3. Alpine Independent School District placed a school resource officer at all its campuses starting Monday.
4. Odessa police arrested seven teenagers on Friday afternoon during an investigation into burglaries in northwest Odessa.
5. Ector County Commissioners accepted the comprehensive annual financial report for the 2017 Fiscal Year on Monday morning, while approving other items during their regularly scheduled meeting.