Take a look at the news in and around Odessa on Tuesday, March 13. Find complete local news coverage in the Odessa American every day, online at oaoa.com and our daily E-Edition at myoaoa.com.
1. The City of Odessa continued to withhold records Monday showing the settlement reached with an employee of former City Attorney Larry Long related to a sexual harassment case — nearly a week after the state ordered the release of the documents.
2. Two arrests were made Sunday in connection with a shooting at Arbor Oaks Apartments earlier this month.
3. Two suspects have been arrested and two more have been identified by Odessa police in connection to a drive-by shooting on Friday.
4. Two state Crime Stoppers Ambassador spots are now held by Odessa students, which an Ector County Independent School District Police Department officer says is a big deal.
5. Two suspects are in custody following a high-speed chase early Sunday morning that caused an injury to an Ector County deputy.